Here is a list of things I bitterly hate:
- December 25th
- Christmas music
- Christmas Specials
- Black Friday
- The Disney Channel
- Disney Christmas Specials
(More specifically the laughter of children)
(Even more specifically the laughter of orphaned children)
- Mr. Square
- Spelling mistakes IN Mr. Square
- Santa Claus
- Rudolph The Red nose Brown-Noser.
- The exploitation and marketing of hip-hop culture.
- McDonald’s (see directly above)
- Elvis Presley
- Music Television
- Frosty the Snow-Man (could he be any more white?)
- Teenagers, and by association, things teenagers like:
(Twitter, Twilight, The Jonas Brothers, energy drinks and D.A.R.E)
- Presents (seriously)
- Hard Core music for killing Punk.
- Christmas Trees
- FAKE Christmas trees (the true symbol of the holiday)
- Your poor spellng.
There will be a special update tomorrow because of the Holiday. Until then read this recycled comic from last year until you know it word for word.